The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Dallas House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
Are you moving to Dallas? Looking to buy a house in Dallas, TX? As you know, buying a Dallas area home is tough. It is a big investment and a huge commitment, in a difficult market. We Can Help!
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching. I have many satisfied clients, just like you that have found the perfect home even in this red hot market. I enjoy the challenge and provide a true concierge service. I will put you in the best homes, neighborhoods, and schools that for your needs. I can find and schedule trades to make sure your home is move in ready when you get here. I love Dallas and you will, too.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Dallas real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is, as available" basis only.
88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Dallas are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Dallas could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars. As a real estate investor, I under stand the structural and mechanical systems in your home. I work with Dallas’ best inspectors and professionals to protect you.
- … and more
The Right Dallas Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Justin Treaster can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service agent backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Justin Treaster!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (214) 542-3241 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Dallas property.